The Oldman River Regional Services Commission has a newly renovated multi-media conference centre. It is availabe to rent to our member municipalities and other approved organizations such as volunteer groups, businesses and clubs. Some of the features of the conference centre include:
- Over 2,500 square feet of space
- SmartBoard system
- Large projection screen
- Public address system
- Theatre-style seating for up to 100 people
- Banquet-style seating up to 80 people
- Classroom-style seating up to 50 people
- Complete kitchen (stove, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, serving counter)
- Plenty of parking – click for parking lot map
- Coat room
- Located at 3105 16th Ave N. Lethbridge
Browse some photos of the conference centre below:
|ORRSC Member Municipalities||Other Approved Organizations|
|Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Monday – Friday: 5:00pm – 10:00pm
Saturday – Sunday: 8:00am – 10:00pm
|Room Set-up / Take-down (optional)||$25||$25|
|Damage Deposit||N/A||At discretion of ORRSC|
Room Layout Options:
- Sound System and Audio-Visual Equipment – A sound system (clip-on microphone) and smart board are available as well as a pull-down screen for presentations.
- Coffee Service – A coffee machine and glass mugs are provided (as well as sugar, coffee-mate and stir sticks). The renter may bring their own coffee or purchase packets from ORRSC for $5/pot (8 cups). All other beverages must be supplied by the renter.
- Kitchen – A refrigerator (no freezer) is available to store food, but any existing contents (juice, pop, etc.) is the property of ORRSC and cannot be used. The kitchen is also equipped with a microwave, stove and dishwasher.
- Access – If access is required before 8:00 am or after 4:30 pm Monday through Friday, the renter must arrange to pick up a Conference Room key during regular ORRSC hours (Monday – Friday 8:00 – 12:00 and 1:00 – 4:30).
- Room Set-up – The renter may elect to be responsible for room set-up or employ ORRSC staff. A total of 20 tables (30″ x 72″) and 100 chairs are available (see sample layouts). If the renter chooses to do their own set-up, they are also responsible for returning all tables and chairs to their original positions.
- Plates, Utensils, etc. – If food is being served, it is the renter’s responsibility to provide all plates, utensils, napkins, tablecloths, etc.
- Cleanup – The kitchen should be cleaned to its original condition. All used glasses or mugs must be placed in the dishwasher. All garbage must be bagged and disposed of in the dumpster in the north parking lot.
- Key Return – Following the event, the renter must lock the Conference Room door and leave the key inside on the mat.
- Contact ORRSC – Check for Conference Room availability by contacting Barb Johnson at (403) 329-1344 or email@example.com
- Submit Rental Application – ORRSC Conference Room Rental Application (PDF)
- Payment – Payment is due prior to the event by cash, debit or cheque (payable to Oldman River Regional Services Commission). Member municipalities may choose to be invoiced following the event.
Please advise those attending your event to use the north parking lot and entrance. Access to the Conference Room through the ORRSC office will NOT be permitted.